A TRUE HYBRID DVR THAT WORKS WITH ALL STYLES OF HD CAMERAS
In the world of security, higher resolution is always best. With this 4 channel 4 megapixel (2560x1440) DVR system you can get a better picture than any traditional analog system, double the picture size of 1080p! Use our own HD-CVI 4MP cameras, or use devices from other companies' line of ONVIF compatible HD-TVI, HD-AHD, CVBS or even up to 5MP IP cams. Additionally, even if all four channels are occupied, you can add another two IP devices for a total of 6 cams! This next tier of resolution offers a sharper image overall, and even a less loss of quality when doing a digital zoom on live or playback footage. With a storage capacity of 8TB you can get a serious amount of stored video with H.264+/H.264 compression. This HD over coax DVR is fully network-able to be viewed on a tablet, smartphone or PC as long as you have cabled internet at the location.
A TRULY EASY TO USE HD DIGITAL VIDEO RECORDER FOR ALL YOUR COAX NEEDS
Those that have legacy Analog systems are in luck, as this type of DVR and the compatible cams can utilize existing cable infrastructure as long as it has not experienced any degradation. You may even use your existing cameras if there are specific areas of coverage that would not require an upgraded picture resolution. Even if you do not replace any existing cams, you can utilize the new fantastic features of face, intrusion, trip wire or abandoned/missing object detection!
- Records in 4MP Resolution
- Works with CVI, TVI, AHD and IP Cameras
- DHCP, P2P, UPnP, NTP
- ONVIF Compliant
- Face Detection, Tripwire, Abandoned/Missing Object, Intrusion Detection
- Supports up to an 8TB HDD
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free US Based Tech Support
- 3 Year Manufactures Tech Support
- No Hidden Monthly Fees
- Free App for your Smartphone
- See Your Security Cameras Live
COMPATIBLE RECORD RESOLUTIONS
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 1440P - 2592x1520
- 5MP - 2688x1520
CAMERA TYPES THAT CAN BE USED
- CVBS (Analog)
- IP (2 Max)
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD CAMERAS
- 4MP High Definition Cameras - Click Here
- 1080P High Def Cams - Click Here
- Calculate hard drive storage - Click Here
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Sata Data/Power Cables
- 2 year warranty
- Maximum Record Resolution: 4MP, 5MP IP
- Bandwidth: 1kbps~6144kbps per channel
- HDMI/VGA Video Outputs
- H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.8" ×10" ×2.2"
- Weight: 3.3lb (without HDD)
- Record Quality: 1080P, 1440P, 5MP (IP Cams Only)
Q: Can I add cameras from another manufacturer?
A: While the DVR is ONVIF compliant and can interface with many brands of IP cams, it also works with many popular HD over coax brands such as HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD and even CVBS video signals.
Q: Can the digital video recorder power the cameras?
A: No, they would require an external power source.
Q: Are you able to see the system from remote access?
A: Yes, as long as the system is networked it can be viewed on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
Q: Why is it sold without a hard drive?
A: It's so that you can make a decision on how much record time you need, as everyone's needs are different.