AN EFFICIENT WAY TO CONNECT YOUR CAMERAS TO YOUR DVR
This 2 piece BNC crimp can be used on un-terminated RG-59 coax cable to allow a CCTV camera and DVR to be connected together.
Strip back the outer jacket on the cable, slide the crimp piece over it and insert the raw copper stinger into the BNC, then use a BNC crimp tool to compress the 2 piece closed over the cable to hold it snugly in place.
If you prefer using RG-59 compression crimps when installing your security system click here to view them.
- Rear entry design for easy wire insertion
- Works with RG-59 cable
- Use indoors or outdoor
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- RG-59 combo cable - Click Here
- 2 piece BNC crimps
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Color: Silver
- Wire Range: RG-59
- Number of ports: 1 (rear)
- Brass center pin: Gold plated
- Application dry/wet environments: Yes
- Adapter type: BNC male
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
Q: Will this work with RG-59 Siamese cable?
Q: How many come in the package?