STOP WASTING TIME BUYING PRE-MADE CABLES FOR YOUR SECURITY CAMERAS SYSTEM, USE A SPOOL TO SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Siamese RG-59 coax cable consists of two types of cables RG59U video cable and 2 conductor 18 gauge electrical cable all in one PVC jacketed cable. This type of cable is perfect when installing surveillance systems. No need to run multiple cables for video and power, all the wires are neatly pre made into a single jacketed cable.
whether your installing for a home or business this cable is aesthetically pleasing and easy to run. Since you get both the video and power on one strand this helps speed up the process of running cables for multiple cameras.
- 20 AWG CCAM Center Conductor
- 18 AWG black and red raw power leads
- Siamese cable CU 95% Braid
- Power and video in a single jacket
- Great for CCTV installation
- No hassle pull box
- RG59 Coax Cable 500FT
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- RG-59 compression couplers - Click Here
- RG-59 2 piece connectors - Click Here
- DC male power barrels - Click Here
- B-Caps raw cable power terminations - Click Here
- Adapter type: Video and power
- Connector type: None, raw cable
- Weight (Approximate): 22 pounds
- Material: Copper Clad aluminum & magnesium
- Cable type: 20AWG center conductor
- Power cable: 18 AWG black/red
- Dimensions: 13x10x13 inches
- Color: Black
Q: Does this product come with power?
A: Yes this box of cable has both video and power in one jacket.
Q: What do the colors mean on the power cable?
A: Red is for positive and black is for negative 12 Volt DC power.