A HIGH POWERED NETWORK SWITCH THAT IS PERFECT FOR IP SECURITY
A high quality, fast POE switch is crucial in a reliable security system. This Power Over Ethernet switch supports up to 250 Watts of power across all 16 Channels with a maximum individual channel output of 30 Watts; this follows the 802.3af/at standards.
A Power Over Ethernet switch will not only pass the image data from the camera to be recorded but will also provide the camera with power. Traditional POE Switches can transmit the data and power up to 100 meters (roughly 330ft) this particular POE Switch supports extended transmission which means it can transmit the video and power up to 250 meters (roughly 820ft). This feature makes extremely long distance runs possible when they weren't before.
Extended Transmission cannot be used with third party equipment, it can only be used with equipment purchased from Proactive Security Cameras.
- Power up to 16 IP cameras simultaneously
- Easy DC plug in for any standard outlet
- up to 30W per channel
- Rack mountable case
- Gigabit with PoE+
- Metal casing
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- IP Security Cameras - Click Here
- 16 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kits
- Quick Installation Guide
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Fixed port: 16x10/100 Base - TX auto-sensing Ethernet PoE ports
- 2 x Gigabit combo uplink port (SFP and RJ45)
- Operation temperature: 0 ~ 40 C
- Operating humidity: 5% ~ 95%, non-condensing
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling
- Dimensions: 440x280x44mm
- Weight: 10 pounds
Q: How many cameras does this switch support?
A: 16 total IP cams.