POWER UP TO SIXTEEN SECURITY CAMERAS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Our 16 port power boxes are great when it comes to installing a security camera system. This box will allow for you to run the 18 AWG power lead on RG-59 coax cable directly to the power box to power up your cameras through simple positive and negative screw down terminals located on the inside.
Mount this distribution box near your surveillance system. Its important to leave slack on the cable line so you can splice your power cables and feed them through the pre-made holes on the located on the boxes exterior and simply screw down your positive and negative power terminals.
Power this box up with any standard wall outlet or plug it into a surge protection device to help protect your investment. Turn on the power switch located inside and watch your cams fire up immediately.
- Easy DC plug in for any standard outlet
- Regulated to convert unregulated AC into a constant DC
- Power up to 16 cameras simultaneously
- Output over voltage protection
- Output over current protection
- Short circuit protection
- Reset-able fuses
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- RG-59 combo cable - Click Here
- 12 Volt 16 Channel Power Box
- Rubber Grommet
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: Power
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Material: Metal, plastic and copper wire
- Color: Tan
- Input: 120V~8Amp, 50/60Hz 60Hz
- Output: DC12V~2Amp
- Power per channel: 2.0 Amp
- Fused: No
- Reset-able Fuses: Yes
- Dimensions: 10x8x3.5 inches
- Plug length: 61.5 inches
- Operation temperature: -10 +25 C
- Weight: 5 pounds
Q: How many cameras can I run off of this?
A: Sixteen total cameras.