RECORD 16 CHANNELS AT A FULL 30 FPS
Presented here is our 4MP 16 channel HD-CVI DVR, a robust unit that is capable of recording all sixteen channels at 2560x1440 resolution, which is double that of 1080p, at up to 30 frames per second and storing all footage on up to 16 terabytes with two 8 terabyte hard drives and H.264/H.264+ compression. You can view all sixteen video feeds at once during the live stream, as well as in playback, or even from remote access from a cell phone, tablet or PC as long as it is networked. Additionally, you may attach 8 IP cameras with a full load of hardwired cameras.
4 MEGA PIXEL RESOLUTION HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER FOR COAX CABLE RUNS
As a low-cost alternative for legacy analog system upgrades, this HD over COAX, ONVIF compliant, 4 megapixel, 16 channel digital video recorder is as easy as it comes in operation. Since this DVR is backwards compatible with older systems you can instantly upgrade your image as long as there hasn't been any cable degradation on your existing RG59 wire from camera to DVR, you can simply replace the camera and the recorder in order to bump up the picture resolution on your important points of ingress/egress, your cash register, or the perimeter of your home or business.
- Records in 4MP Resolution
- Works with CVI, TVI, AHD and IP Cameras
- DHCP, P2P, UPnP, NTP
- ONVIF Compliant
- Face Detection, Tripwire, Abandoned/Missing Object, Intrusion Detection
- Supports up to two 8TB HDD's
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free US Based Tech Support
- 3 Year Manufactures Tech Support
- No Hidden Monthly Fees
- Free App for your Smartphone
- See Your Security Cameras Live
COMPATIBLE RECORD RESOLUTIONS
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 1440P - 2592x1520
- 5MP - 2688x1520
CAMERA TYPES THAT CAN BE USED
- CVBS (Analog)
- IP (8 Max)
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD CAMERAS
- Calculate hard drive storage - Click Here
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Sata Data/Power Cables
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Maximum Record Resolution: 4MP, 5MP IP
- Bandwidth: 32kbps~6144kbps per channel
- Max Incoming Bandwidth: 96Mbps
- HDMI/VGA Video Outputs
- H.264+/H.264 video formats
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 14.8" ×11.2" ×2.2"
- Weight: 5.2lb (without HDD)
- Record Quality: 1080P, 1440P, 5MP (IP Cams Only)
FAQQ: Can I add cameras from another manufacturer?
A: While the DVR is ONVIF compliant and can interface with many brands of IP cams, it also works with many popular HD over coax brands such as HD-CVI, HD-TVI, AHD and even CVBS video signals.
Q: Can the digital video recorder power the cameras?
A: No, they would require an external power source.
Q: Are you able to see the system from remote access?
A: Yes, as long as the system is networked it can be viewed on a smartphone, tablet or PC.
Q: Why is it sold without a hard drive?
A: It's so that you can make a decision on how much record time you need, as everyone's needs are different.