A NVR THAT RECORDS TRUE 4K ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION
Presenting our latest state of the art Network Video Recorder. This NVR supports up to 8 total cameras all capable of full ultra HD 4K resolution. All of the images are captured onto an internal hard drive for storage. The system manages your ability to view the cameras live and also allows you to do playback either directly off of the unit through a TV or remotely from your smart phones, tablets and computers.
SIMPLE CONFIGURATION AND CAMERA SET UP MAKES THIS NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER TOPS IN ITS CLASS
The best system in the world is useless if you can't get it installed or configured. Luckily they've designed this to not only be easy to navigate in order to view recorded footage but initial setup is a breeze with built in POE support and automatic DHCP address configuration. The NVR is also ONVIF compliant meaning it works with a wide variety of different IP cameras.
- Records in 4K across all channels
- 8 POE Ports
- DHCP, P2P, UPnP, NTP
- ONVIF Compliant
- 1 x 3.5” HDD Support
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free US Based Tech Support
- 3 Year Manufactures Tech Support
- Supports up to an 8TB HDD
- No Hidden Monthly Fees
- Free App for your Smartphone
- See Your Security Cameras Live
COMPATIBLE RECORD RESOLUTIONS
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 1440P - 2592x1520
- 5MP - 2688x1520
- 4K - 3840x2160
- 12MP - 4320x2880
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED IP CAMERAS
- Internet Protocol Cams - Click Here
- Calculate hard drive storage - Click Here
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Sata Data/Power Cables
- 3 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Maximum Record Resolution: 4K
- Incoming Bandwidth: 60Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: 64Mbps
- HDMI/VGA Video Outputs
- 802.3AF & 802.3AT Support
- 108W Max Total (13.5W for each channel)
- Ultra .265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 10.2" ×9.4" ×1.7"
- Weight: 2.47 lb (without HDD)
- Record Quality: 1080P, 1440P, 5MP, 4K, 12MP
Q: How much can each channel supply for power?
A: 30W is the maximum draw for one channel, the system has 108W total to work with which is an average of 13.5W per channel.
Q: Will my existing cams work with this system?
A: Anything that is ONVIF compliant will work. Also anything in our IP section will as well.
Q: What is the maximum recording resolution?
Q: How big of a hard drive does it support?
A: 8TB 3.5” SATA drive.
Q: Can it record audio?
A: Yes, with a compatible camera
Q: How many users can be logged into the system remotely?
A: 128 concurrent users, however keep in mind that this number will vary depending on your bandwidth.
Q: Does the VGA and HDMI work simultaneously or only one at a time?
A: You can use both simultaneously and they can be operated independently as well. The HDMI's maximum output resolution is 4K while VGA can do up to 1080P output.