HIGHER BANDWIDTH WITH The E2 4K ULTRA 16CHANNEL NVRIf more cameras are needed, then more bandwidth is required. The 16 Channel E2 4K NVR offers 320MBPS, which is 2x the amount of data in the 16 Channel 4K Ultra NVR. This makes it the correct solution for higher-powered specialty cameras such as the UNV 2MP LICENSE PLATE RECOGNITION 60FPS@2MP IR 10X BULLET CAMERA. A POE Switch will be needed for this recorder, and even has the ability to process 12MP cameras which have 50% more pixels than 4K!
E2 4K ULTRA 16 Channel Network Video Recorder allows for simultaneous recording on 16 4K cameras without sacrificing quality or fps. Motion activation and continued recording can record simultaneously if desired, as well as specialty alarm recordings such as motion tracking, license plate, and others, so long as the camera is added with those features. All recorded footage is consolidated, allowing for a single display for live view and playback; however, you are also capable of looking at the cameras directly from your smartphones, computers, and tablets simultaneously with up to 128 live users.
INTEGRATING AN OLD IP SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
Compatibility is very important when dealing with large systems, especially if you are adding onto an existing system and integrating new with the old. Luckily this NVR is ONVIF compliant, which means it will work with any IP camera that follows the same compliance. To increase storage time, the latest Ultra .265 and H.265 compression ratios are both supported as well, which maximizes the amount of time it's capable of storing. Setup is very straightforward with the use of DHCP automatic address configuration.
- Ultra HD 4K Record
- 320Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- DHCP, P2P, UPnP, NTP
- ONVIF Compliant
- 2 x 3.5” HDD Support
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free US Based Tech Support
- 3 Year Manufactures Tech Support
- Supports up to two 8TB HDD's
- No Hidden Monthly Fees
- Free App for your Smartphone
- See Your Security Cameras Live
COMPATIBLE RECORD RESOLUTIONS
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 1440P - 2592x1520
- 5MP - 2688x1520
- 4K - 3840x2160
- 12MP - 4320x2880
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED IP CAMERAS
- Internet Protocol Cams - Click Here
- Calculate hard drive storage - Click Here
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Sata Data/Power Cables
- 3 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Maximum Record Resolution: 4K
- Incoming Bandwidth: 320Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: 320Mbps
- 16-Channel Video Input
- HDMI/VGA Video Outputs
- 8 Alarms in
- 2 Alarms out
- Motion, Tampering, Human Body Detection, Video Loss, Input Alarm, Audio Detection
- Smart Detection: Intrusion Detection, Cross Line Detection, Enter Area, Leave Area, Defocus Detection, Scene Change Detection, Object Left Behind, Object Removed, Auto Tracking. People Counting, Behavior Search, Vehicle Search.
- No Built-in POE
- Ultra .265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 15" ×12.4" ×2.1"
- Weight: 3.97 lb (without HDD)
- Record Quality: 1080P, 1440P, 5MP, 4K, 12MP
Q: Will my existing cams work with this system?
A: Anything that is ONVIF compliant will work. Also, anything in our IP section will as well.
Q: What is the maximum recording resolution?
Q: How big of a hard drive does it support?
A: Two 8TB 3.5” SATA drives.
Q: Can it record audio?
A: Yes, with a compatible camera
Q: How many users can be logged into the system remotely?
A: 128 concurrent users; however, keep in mind that this number will vary depending on your bandwidth.
Q: Does the VGA and HDMI work simultaneously or only one at a time?
A: You can use both simultaneously, and they can be operated independently as well. The HDMI's maximum output resolution is 4K, while VGA can do up to 1080P output.