A PROFESSIONAL HIGH-DEF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
The next generation of of CCTV is here. Introducing a true outdoor rated, full HD 5MP mini security cam with infrared. This weatherized miniature bullet camera produces an astounding 5MP image that is 8 times that of traditional analog CCTV cameras, for amazing clarity and detail that would otherwise go unnoticed.
With a 100ft of night vision depending on scene reflectance. The 5MP mini IR bullet security cam has almost no competition for the size and is completely sealed from the elements. This makes the small 5MP security cam perfect for both indoor and outdoor usage. This camera retains all the traditional features you'd expect from a surveillance cam such as an OSD controller for customization and is easily mountable with it's 3-axis bracket and hidden cable design.
A RELIABLE SECURITY CAMERA THAT IS SIMPLE TO INSTALL
This miniature bullet cam features a 1/2.7" 5 Megapixel CMOS image sensor with true 20fps @ 5MP quality. Which offers a broad coverage area, while still keeping proportions correct to capture the details. The infrared capabilities of this mini cam, translates to an ability to see in complete darkness, or 0 lux. This means they have view-able nighttime video and even under extreme low light conditions with a maximum IR range of 100 feet.
One of the most celebrated features of the HD mini CCTV camera, is the ability to switch from high definition to standard. This feature is great for two reasons, you can lower the resolution quality if your looking to conserve space on your DVR or if your current surveillance DVR is analog. This camera also runs on standard, 12vDC power, which makes power solutions quick and easy.
- 1/2.7" 5 Megapixel CMOS
- 20fps @ 5MP - 30fps @ 4MP
- Min illumination of 0 Lux (IR on)
- 100ft IR Distance depending on scene reflectance
- AGC, ATW, BLC, DWDR(via OSD menu)
- Built-in IR LEDs (100ft IR distance)
- 2.8mm Fixed lens
- IP66, Water-resistant housing, DC12V
- BNC output for CVBS (Analog), HD-CVI, TVI and AHD
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD DVR'S
- HD Video Recorders - Click Here
- 5MP Mini IR Bullet Security Camera
- Mounting Screws
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- IP Rating: IP66
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7” 5 Megapixel CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: NTSC: 1920(H)X1080(V)
- Frame Rate: 20fps@5MP - 30fps@4MP
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (with IRs ON)
- Lens: 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- S/N Ratio: MORE THAN 50dB
- IR LEDs: 850nm, 18 LEDs
- IR Distance: 100ft Depending on Scene Reflectance
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Electronic Shutter: Auto: 1/60 ~ 1/30,000s
- Power Supply: DC 12V, Max 4W
- Operating Temperature: -4F ~ 122F
- Dimensions, Weight: 7.13” (L) x 2.76” (H), 1.1 lbs.
Q: What is the viewing range?
A: This camera will offer roughly a 84 degree field of view.
Q: What is the night vision distance on this device?
A: The camera will be able to see up to 100ft, dependent on the surrounding area.
Q: Does the device record video and audio?
A: No, only video. You can always look into external microphones.
Q: Does the cam receive power from the DVR?
A: No, you will have to provide it with external power. Saying that, you can use either a power brick (12vlt 2amp - 12vlt 5amp) or a power box (8-16 channel's, 12vlt - 1.25amps per channel)
Q: Does this cam record by itself?
A: No, you will need a DVR in order to capture video footage.
Q: Is this cam weatherized to go outdoors?
A: Yes, this camera offers a IP66 rating which means it is fully weatherized for indoor/outdoor usage.
Q: Can I just use my own DVR?
A: Each manufacturer has their own proprietary recording format. So if your DVR can support either CVI, TVI, AHD or CVBS and also have the ability to record in either analog resolution up to 5MP HD then this camera would be compatible to work with your existing DVR.