A MINI DOME CAMERA THAT PRODUCES AN AMAZING 1080P IMAGE
The next generation of of CCTV is here. Introducing the true outdoor rated, infrared night vision 1080P HD mini armored dome security camera. This weatherized mini dome cam is capable of producing an astonishing HD 1080P image which is 6 times the quality of analog surveillance cameras for incredible clarity.
This hi-definition cam has almost no competition for the size and is completely sealed from the elements. This makes the small 1080P security camera perfect for both indoor and outdoor usage. This 1080P specific mini IR dome camera retains traditional features you'd expect from a surveillance camera and is easy to mount with a hidden cable design.
A WEATHERIZED INFRARED CAM THAT WORKS INDOORS OR OUTDOORS
This Hi-Def security cam is an ideal solution in areas where tampering may occur. The lock down design prevents an ability to easily retain a solid grip, making it a perfect solution for front doors, as well as areas where a security camera would be within reaching distance. This armor dome cam has the added benefit of infrared night vision. So, even in complete darkness, the this cam can provide a maximum visual distance of up to 70 feet. Another feature of this HD CCTV Cam is its 1/2.7" 2 Megapixel CMOS camera with true 30fps @ 1080P quality, and a 3.6mm lens as well as the ability to switch between standard and high definition images.
This camera runs on a standard 12V DC power supply, which is sold separately. The Cam comes with mounting hardware, an owners manual, and a 1 year warranty.
- 1/2.7" 2 Megapixel CMOS
- 30fps @ 1080P
- Min illumination of 0 Lux (IR on)
- AGC, ATW, BLC, DWDR (via OSD Menu)
- Built-in IR LEDs (70ft IR distance)
- 3.6mm Fixed lens
- IP66, Water-resistant housing, DC12V
- BNC outputs toggle for CVBS (Analog), CVI, TVI and AHD
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD DVR'S
- HD Video Recorders - Click Here
- 1080P Mini Armor Dome Security Cam with IR
- Mounting Screws
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7" 2 Megapixel CMOS
- Effective Pixels: 1920(H)×1080(V) Analog: 1000+ TVL
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/30,000s (Auto)
- Min. Illumination: 0 Lux (with IR ON)
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p. 75Ohms Composite BNC
- IR LED's: 850nm, 24 LEDs
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 70ft Depending on Scene Reflectance
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Focal Length: 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Power Consumption: Less than 4 Watts
- Working Environment: -30°C~+60°C / Less than 95%RH (no condensation)
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Dimensions: 3.7" (D) x 3.15" (H)
Q: How does the camera receive power?
A: You can use either a power brick (12vlt 2amp - 12vlt 5amp) or a power box (8-16 channel's, 12vlt - 1.25amps per channel)
Q: What cable should I use?
A: RG-59 Coax cable is what we would recommend, you also have the ability to use a CAT5 cable with a video balun to convert the video from the CAT5 connection to a BNC connection.
Q: Will this work with my existing DVR?
A: Each manufacturer has their own proprietary recording format. So if your DVR can support either CVI, TVI, AHD or CVBS and also have the ability to record in either analog resolution up to 1080P HD then this camera would be compatible to work with your existing DVR.
Q: How big is the field of view?
A: These cameras will offer roughly a 85 degree field of view through their 3.6mm lens.
Q: Can this see at night?
A: Yes, they can see up to 70ft in complete darkness depending on the scene reflectance of the surrounding area.
Q: Do I have to have a DVR for this cam to record?
A: Yes, this is a fully hardwired cam which will require you to run a cable from the camera to the DVR for recording purposes.
Q: Can this record audio?
A: No, it is designed for video only, however external microphones are always an option.
Q: Can this device rotate?
A: No, this is a fixed 3.6mm lens cam. Meaning it does not move once it is installed.