THE NEXT GENERATION IN MOTORIZED SECURITY CAMS
Introducing the motorized generation of outdoor adjustable lens high definition cameras. This armor dome IR CCTV camera is capable of producing a beautiful 5MP HD image 8 times the resolution level of traditional analog security cameras. This allows for amazing clarity of picture both day and night. The adjustable zoom lens moves from a wider angle 2.8mm, 102 degree angle, to a tighter 12mm, 31 degree field of view. Change the field of view with a push of a button, making it perfect for 2 story homes .
This 5MP eyeball IR camera still has the same traditional features such as infrared night vision, weatherized components, OSD controls and an easy to mount design with tightening screw. Making this cam with IR & 2.8-12mm Lens, one of the most desired cameras for both installers, and do it yourselfers.
INCREASE YOUR SECURITY WITH HIGH-DEFINITION CLARITY
The 5MP HD armored dome camera is an ideal solution in areas where tampering could occur. The locked design prevents it from being easily manipulated, making it a perfect solution for front doors, as well as areas where a security camera would be within reach. This 5MP Vari-Focal CCTV camera has the added benefit of 36 powerful infrared LED lights for night vision. So, even in one hundred percent darkness, the 1080P eyeball security camera can provide a maximum night vision distance of up to 100 feet depending on scene reflectance. This 2.8-12mm security cam features a 1/2.7" 5 megapixel Sony CMOS image sensor, with true 20fps at 5MP quality. The motorized lens is easily changed from a wide view of 102 degrees to a zoomed in 31 degree field of view. This can be done remotely through the OBD controls in the DVR, as well as the ability to switch between analog and HD image quality.
The 5MP armored dome IR camera is less intrusive then other designed cameras, and has almost no competition with all these added features. The completely sealed design is IP66, perfect for both indoor and outdoor year round usage.
This dome camera runs on a standard 12V DC power supply, sold separately. Provided with the 5MP dome camera with IR & 2.8 to 12mm Lens is mounting hardware, an owners manual, and a 1 year warranty.
- 1/2.8″ 5 Megapixel Sony CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution NTSC: 1920(H)x1080(V)
- 20fps@5MP - 30fps@4MP
- 0 Lux (with IR's ON)
- 2.8-12mm Vari-Focal Motorized Lens
- 850nm, 24IR LEDs (100ft IR Distance)
- IP66, Water-Resistant Housing
- BNC outputs for CVBS (Analog), HD-CVI, TVI and AHD
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD DVR'S
- HD Video Recorders - Click Here
- 5MP Dome Surveillance Camera with IR & 2.8-12MM Lens
- Mounting Screws
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- IP Rating: IP66
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7” 5 Megapixel Sony CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: NTSC: 1920(H)X1080(V)
- Frame Rate: 20fps@5MP - 30fps@4MP
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux (with IRs ON)
- Lens: 2.8-12mm Vari-Focal Lens (Motorized)
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- IR LEDs: 850nm, 24 LEDs
- IR Distance: 100ft Depending on Scene Reflectance
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Electronic Shutter: Auto: 1/60 ~ 1/30,000s
- Power Supply: DC 12V, Max 4W
- Operating Temperature: -4F ~ 122F
- Dimensions, Weight: 4.7” (D) x 3.48” (H), 1.68 lbs.
Q: What is the FOV for this item?
A: The Motorized lens moves from a wide angle (2.8mm), 102-degree angle, to a tighter zoomed in (12mm), 31-degree field of view.
Q: How far can this camera see in the dark?
A: 100ft. Depending on the surrounding area.
Q: What power supply do I need for this device?
A: you can use either a power brick (12vlt 2amp - 12vlt 5amp) or a power box (8-16channel's, 12vlt - 1.25amps per channel)
Q: What DVR can I use with this item?
A: This camera is compatible with any analog - 5MP system that supports either CVI, TVI, AHD or CVBS.
Q: Does this cam record audio?
Q: What cable do you use when installing this?
A: We use siamese coax cable (RG-59).