RELIABLE COVERAGE WHEREVER YOU NEED AN EXTRA EYE
Introducing our new line of portable security cameras, the VOSKER series has proven itself to be an outstanding set of products. This page will focus on one model, the V150 4G Wireless Outdoor Security Camera, a stand-alone 1080p photo surveillance cam that comes with a pre-activated SIM card to enable 4G connectivity wherever there is cell coverage, allowing the camera to send push notifications and photographs to your smartphone whenever the on-board motion detection system notices movement in the area. You may also log into the system via your computer!
This wire-free system requires an activated cellular SIM card to operate, which does mean that there are service plans available. These are month-to-month contracts that do not require a full annual payment or deactivation fees. These plan prices will be based on how many photos the unit is allowed to send to your smartphone, the length of storage time you desire, or if you want to utilize the artificial intelligence within the application to have the device alert you only when it detects movement from a person or a vehicle. Thankfully, the plan prices are nowhere near the price of your cell service provider, and many features of the application are completely free! There is also a 7 day trial period with unlimited access to the VOSKER app and web portal that starts when the device gets set up, so you can use it in your desired locations for a while to see how many photographs you will actually be receiving, permitting you to make an informed decision on which plan would be best for you in your current operation. You can always change plans, later, if you find you need to upgrade.
EASY OPERATION, RUGGED DURABILITY AND COVERT
The V150 requires the Vosker rechargeable battery pack which is included. Keep in mind the solar panel will keep the battery pack recharged without needing to plug this camera in. If you were to use the V150 for general surveillance around your home or anywhere else you can get power, you may even find the mini USB cable to be helpful in keeping it continuously charged and ready to go.
This weatherproof surveillance camera is rated at IP65, marking it as fully dust-tight and water-resistant. This ingress protection rating means it would be able to withstand low-pressure blasts of water from a nozzle with an opening about 6.3mm wide, so it is perfectly safe enough to get wet in the rain or by your sprinkler system, just don't try to pressure wash it! This rugged body can withstand temperatures ranging from -50° to +50° C ( -50° - 122° F ) empowering you to place this wire-free surveillance cam wherever you need, from the mountains on down through the valleys, anywhere with cellular coverage.
The V150 is much more than a game camera; this wireless security device has particular features available to it, distinguishing it from the rest. The motion detector is a PIR sensor, detecting the movement of heat from things such as humans and vehicles, with five different zones available for you to activate or deactivate for fine-tuning your detection angle. Offering two different recording modes you'll have the ability to do either multi-shot or delay photo modes. Delay mode set's a time interval between each detection of motion. Multi-shot mode Takes up to 2 consecutive snapshots at each detection of motion with a 5-second delay between each photo. infrared night vision is crucial, being hardly noticeable to those having their photograph taken and being photographed in 1080p. This can be a great investigative tool for police surveillance, fish and game wardens watching for illegal hunting, or simply to watch over your remote property or cabin.
Photographs from this wireless surveillance unit are uploaded to a cloud server for you to access, and the VOSKER application and web portal allow you to set the interval frequency at which to upload these photos or to schedule a time for this process. This is great if you don't want to be constantly receiving notifications, or you may have the unit notifying you of any movement; it all depends on the purpose and placement of the wireless camera. The photos are also saved onto an SD card if you have one mounted inside. These wireless cams can handle up to a 32GB SD card, and they come with a 16GB to get you started!
WHY CHOOSE THE VOSKER V150?
This is the entry-level wireless security camera from the VOSKER family, but most of the great features and benefits from these outdoor cams can still be found within the V150, such as cellular connectivity for use nearly anywhere in the USA and Canada within cell coverage, photo-taking, date and time stamping of the files, night vision, and all the features that the application provides according to the service plan you've chosen. The AI inside the VOSKER application, available from the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, is particularly useful for wading through all the unnecessary motion-activated recordings that could go on within the unit's field of view, which makes it a great tool for police investigations and fighting against trespassers and illegal hunting. The basic, unpaid application can also be a simple tool to help secure your property or to watch over your prized classic vehicles.
Battery-powered security cams with this level of quality are a rare find, especially with a no-cost cellular option available, and especially with a phenomenal warranty period. Even with all the protection power of the outdoor rated frame, sometimes things still happen, and VOSKER is proud to offer a 2-year warranty for their outdoor surveillance cameras just in case they stop operating as they should, giving you the peace of mind that your investment will be taken care of.
- Cellular photo transmission
- Set up through smartphone application VOSKER
- Photo Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 on SD Card and 600×338 on Mobile App
- IP65 ingress protection rating
- Infrared ( IR ) night vision
- Battery-powered or can be powered locally using the Mini USB cord
- HD photo resolution
- 4 High Powered LEDs with an IR range of up to 80ft
- Color photos in the daytime and black and white images by night
- Date & time stamp with temperature on photos
- Fast 4G photo transmission
- Preactivated sim card included
- Fully configurable with Free App for iPhone and Androids
- Includes free 7 days of unlimited photos (elite trial)
- Delay mode: set's a time interval between each detection of motion.
- Multi-shot mode: Takes up to 2 consecutive snapshots at each detection of motion with a 5-second delay between each photo
- Supports up to a 32Gb Sd card (8Gb card included)
- Standard 1/4'-20 tripod mount built into the bottom of the device
- Up to 90ft detection range
CELLULAR PLANS - NO ACTIVATION FEES!
- Free Plan: Up to 100 Photos a month, Basic App, 7-day photo history, free with the camera
- Basic $10/Month: Up to 500 Photos a month, VOSKER® AI Tools, 30-day photo history, Month-to-Month
- Alerted $15/Month: Everything included with Basic Plan + Storage of up to 1000 photographs a month and unlimited photo history
- Unlimited $20/Month: Everything included with Alerted Plan + Unlimited photo storage each month
PAIR WITH THESE OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
WHAT DOES THE V100 COME WITH?
- VOSKER V150 4G Security Camera
- Pre-activated SIM card ( Mounted )
- 16GB SD Card
- Mounting Bracket
- Micro USB Cable
- VOSKER Window Sticker
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Requires the VOSKER Rechargeable Battery ( Included )
- Accepts up to 32GB SD Class 10 SD card
- Photo Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 on SD Card and 600×338 on Mobile App
- File Format: .jpg
- Sound Recording: N/A (only on V200)
- Detection System: PIR
- Detection Angle: 42°
- Detection Range: 90ft
- Operating Temp: - 50° C - +50°C ( -50° - 122° F )
- Ingress Protection: IP65
- Night vision flash range: 80ft
- Dimensions: 3.5” W x 3.8” D x 5” H
- SIM Card: Included, pre-activated
- Synchronization Frequency: 1/day, 2/day, 6/day, 12/day or each detection
- GPS Localisation System: N/A (V200 only)
- Camera Configuration: Web or Mobile App
- Trial Period: 7 days unlimited photos to test all the features
Q: What is the battery life?
A: This will be variable between each location the wire-free outdoor cam is placed, depending on how much motion it will actually see.
Q: Does this camera record video?
A: No, this camera only does snapshot pictures.
Q: Where can I place this unit for the best cell coverage?
A: Be sure to check the coverage map provided within the product images to make sure you're able to use the device where you need to. Also, be aware of the temperature limitations. If you can't get very good coverage where you should, such as among the trees or between buildings, the External Long Range Cellular Antenna may be helpful.
Q: Is there a way to protect the V150 from vandals?
A: We do also carry the steel-framed security enclosure, which can be utilized with the 6ft security lock and the included mounting bracket. This will also allow you to lock the camera down confirming that it won't be tampered with.