MAKE YOUR INSTALL LOOK CLEAN BY COVERING UP UNWANTED EYESORES
Have you started installing a camera system, but now realize there's an unsightly, open hole in the wall for all the cables to feed through?
Clean up that hole and install like a professional with our split plate rubber grommet gang plate. Simply mount this onto a wall just like a wall outlet cover to help manage your CCTV coax cables.
Mount the bottom of the plate to the your low-voltage backless box, pull your camera cables through, slid the rubber grommet over your raw cable leads and mount the top plate. This will give your installation a cleaner and professional look.
- Fits standard single-gang and low-voltage backless box
- Run 6-8 RG-59 coax cables through the opening
- Self-closing grommet for clean look
- In-wall cable management solution
- Used by professional installers
- Split plate with flexible opening
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- RG-59 combo cable - Click Here
- Single Gang Wire Port With Grommet
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: Cable management
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
- Material: Plastic
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.8 x 7.5 inches
- Color: White
Q: How many cameras does this support?
A: You can pull up to 6-8 RG-59 cables through this item.