HAVING THE RIGHT TOOLS MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE
Having a junction box available for your cameras is a handy tool when installing a surveillance camera system. These metal boxes not only allow you to manage your cable connections within the box but you can also use these for houses when mounting cameras under the eves. This allows for the cameras infrared to see over the lip of the eve of your home so it does not reflect back into the camera at night blowing out the cameras image and leaving you with nothing but a white washed image all night.
You can also use these for exterior commercial or warehouse installations. Since these boxes are 1-1/2 inches deep there is plenty of room for you to pull your video cable through the junction box as its mounted to the wall and connect it directly to the surveillance camera. At this point you can easily and cleanly tuck the remaining cable into the junction box and mount your camera to the box.
MAKE SERVICING YOUR SECURITY CAMERAS SIMPLE AND QUICK
Servicing your cams in the future will be a breeze since the video and power cables are neatly tucked into the junction box, you wont have to chase down wires through walls or anything, just pull down your old cam and replace it with a brand new one.
- 1-1/2 inches deep. Mount your camera below your homes eve
- Connect 1 inch or 1/2 inch conduit directly to this junction box
- Keeps your cameras connectors safe and secure within the junction box
- Great for cable management on exterior cameras for homes, business or warehouses
- Metal body makes it durable for exterior us
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- Security Camera Mount
- Self Adhesive Sticker
- Cable Tie
- Connection Plate
- Wall Screws
- Foam Pad
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: Camera mount
- Weight (Approximate) 10.6 oz
- Material: Metal
- Color: White
- Size: 4.75 inches
Q: Can I use this for any camera?
A: No. This is designed to be used with our large armor dome cams.