A SIMPLE AND COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENTS
Each of these B-wire connectors are designed to help our users crimp 22 gauge insulated wires in a single step.
These durable connectors feature a front and rear entry design to help provide easy wire insertion and ideal positioning without causing the wire strand to get hung-up.
Each item also features a large opening for multiple wires or heavier wire insulation. The teeth on the interior help hold the wire in place snugly. Each of these items have a gel based sealant inside of them. This helps keep water and moisture out of the raw contacts allowing for better power connection to your surveillance cameras.
- Gel based to protect wires from corrosion
- Front and rear entry design for easy wire insertion
- Sharp teeth to help hold the wire once compressed
- Works with 16-26 gauge wiring
- Use indoors or outdoor
- Dolphin Connectors
- 90 Day Manufacturer's Warranty
- Wire range: 16 to 26 AWG
- Color: Blue
- Max. insulation diameter: 0.194 Inch
- Number of ports: 1
- Application dry/wet environments: Yes
- Max voltage: 300V
- Insulation material: PVC
- Maximum temp: 221 Degrees F
Q: Will this work with RG-59 Siamese cable?
A: Yes, this will work with the power side which is a 22/2 gauge wire.
Q: Are these weatherized?
Q: How many do I get?
A: 100 pieces.