CONNECT TO ANY EXISTING BNC FEMALE INPUT FOR EASY INSTALLATION
These types of connectors are used, primarily, for older-style cameras that send their video signals to a DVR using RCA type connections. Just attach the BNC male to the back of the DVRs female BNC input.
Run your cameras male RCA cable to the digital video recorder and plug it directly into the RCA female that's been connected to the back of the DVR for a fast clean video connection.
- Connect your RCA CCTV camera cable to a DVR.
- Connect to your DVRs video out port so you can connect a second viewing monitor
- BNC Male to RCA Female
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: BNC to RCA
- Color: Silver
- Connector BNC: Male
- Connector (Top) RCA: Female
- Connector on front end: 1 x RCA female
- Connector on back end: 1 x BNC male
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
Q: How many come in the package?