A MUST HAVE FOR SECURITY CAMERA SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Using this type of connector, you could tie together two ends of coax cable that have been terminated with female BNC connections. We all make mistakes, and sometimes a female end is brought to the back of the DVR, which is another female connection and cannot be joined. Rather than rerunning the entire cable for the whole length of the run, simply use one of these double male BNC's to join them right up.
- Works with pre-terminated RG-59 cable
- Simple twist lock technology provides a secure video connection
- BNC Male to BNC Male
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: BNC to BNC
- Color: Silver
- Connector BNC: Male
- Connector (Top) BNC: Male
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
Q: Will this work with RG-59 coax that has been terminated?
Q: How many come in the package?