CONNECTS TO ANY EXISTING BNC MALE CONNECTIONS FOR EASY INSTALLATION
In professional installations and upgrades, service crews may come across jobs where they need to use older monitors or even the original cameras. Many of the older-style cameras used RCA outputs for sending video signals to the DVR or monitor. If those materials still need to be used, you'll be hard-pressed to find that specific type cable since RCA has gone out of style, especially for video surveillance.
Using our BNC female to RCA male connector, you can fix all that when you need to run new cables to a monitor that requires an RCA input.
- Works with pre-terminated RG-59 cable
- Connect your existing CCTV system to a television with a RCA female input.
- BNC Female to RCA Male
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: BNC to RCA
- Color: Silver
- Connector BNC: Female
- Connector (Top) RCA: Male
- Connector on front end: 1 x RCA male
- Connector on back end: 1 x BNC female
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
Q: Will this work with RG-59 Siamese cable that has been terminated?
Q: How many come in the package?