CONNECT TWO COAX RG-59 CABLES TOGETHER SIMPLY AND EFFICIENTLY
Do you have a long cable run for a camera, but not enough cable? Do you have two cables that could be used, but need a way to connect them?
Take a look at this double female BNC connector. On either end it'll take a male BNC connection, the type that would plug directly into the back of a DVR or from the camera to the coax cable.
It can take two cables and connect them, allowing you to use what cable lengths you have to get that longer cable run completed.
- Splice RG-59 wire together with this connector
- BNC Double Female Adapter
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: BNC to BNC
- Color: Silver
- Connector BNC: Double female
- Connector on front end: 1 x BNC female
- Connector on back end: 1 x BNC female
- Weight (Approximate) 0.32 oz
Q: Will this work with RG-59 Siamese cable that has been terminated?
Q: How many come in the package?