POWER UP TO NINE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS SIMULTANEOUSLY
Our 9 port power boxes are a great investment when installing a security camera system. They allow for you to run the raw 18 AWG power cable on RG-59 Siamese zip cable directly into the box to power your cameras through simple positive and negative screw down terminals.
Just mount this power box near your security system, leave enough slack to splice your power cables and feed them through the pre-made rubber grommet hole on the box and simply screw down your positive and negative power leads.
Plug the power box into an standard outlet or surge protector and flip the main on/off switch located inside of the box and watch all your cameras power up instantly.
- Easy DC plug in for any standard outlet
- Regulated to convert unregulated AC into a constant DC
- Power up to 9 cameras simultaneously
- Output over voltage protection
- Output over current protection
- Short circuit protection
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- RG-59 combo cable - Click Here
- 12 Volt 9 Channel Power Box
- Rubber Grommet and Fuses
- User Manual
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
- Adapter type: Power
- Connection: Screw terminals
- Material: Metal, plastic and copper wire
- Color: Tan
- Input: 100~140Vac 60Hz
- Output: DC12V~9Amp
- Power per channel: 1 Amp
- Fused: Yes
- Dimensions: 5x2x1 inches
- Plug length:33 inches
- Operation temperature: -10 +30 C
- Size: 9x6x3 inches
- Weight: 4 pounds
Q: How many cameras can I run off of this?
A: Nine total cameras.