SURVEILLANCE NVRS HAVE NEVER BEEN EASIER TO SET UP
This model NVR has been discontinued - Click here to view our line of NVR's
NVR's simply put are the brains of the whole system. It interconnects all of the cameras to display them on a single screen, records the images as well as gives you access to do playback and download video footage. So making sure you have the right NVR for the job is important. This Network Video Recorder supports full 4K video resolution along with remote view from your smart phones, tablets and computers. It features the latest encoding technology including Ultra 265 and H.265 along with instant playback technology which makes reviewing footage extremely easy.
BUILT IN POE MAKES THIS NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER A BREEZE TO ADD CAMERAS TOO
Built in POE ensures that setup couldn't be easier, the NVR supports both DHCP for automatic address assignment as well as ONVIF compliance to make it work with a wide variety of different cameras.
- Records in 4K Ultra HD
- 4 POE Ports
- DHCP, P2P, UPnP, NTP
- ONVIF Compliant
- 1 x 3.5” HDD Support
- Free Fast Shipping
- Free US Based Tech Support
- 3 Year Manufactures Tech Support
- Supports up to an 8TB HDD
- No Hidden Monthly Fees
- Free App for your Smartphone
- See Your Security Cameras Live
COMPATIBLE RECORD RESOLUTIONS
- 1080P - 1920x1080
- 1440P - 2592x1520
- 5MP - 2688x1520
- 4K - 3840x2160
- 12MP - 4320x2880
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED IP CAMERAS
- Internet Protocol Cams - Click Here
- Calculate hard drive storage - Click Here
- Power Supply
- Remote Control
- Sata Data/Power Cables
- 3 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Maximum Record Resolution: 4K
- Incoming Bandwidth: 40Mbps
- Outgoing Bandwidth: 64Mbps
- HDMI/VGA Video Outputs
- 802.3AF & 802.3AT Support
- 54W Max Total (13.5W for each channel)
- Ultra .265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 10.2" ×9.4" ×1.7"
- Weight: 2.47 lb (without HDD)
- Record Quality: 1080P, 1440P, 5MP, 4K, 12MP
Q: What is the maximum power use for one channel?
A: It's 30W, but keep in mind that the whole system can only push out 54W total.
Q: What kind of cameras does this support?
A: IP Cams, the system is ONVIF compliant. Anything in our IP section will work without a problem.
Q: Up to what resolution can it record?
A: 4K on all channels.
Q: How big of a hard drive does it support?
A: 8TB 3.5” SATA drive.
Q: Can it record audio?
A: Yes, with a compatible camera
Q: How many users can be logged into the system remotely?
A: 128 concurrent users, however keep in mind that this number will vary depending on your bandwidth.
Q: Does the VGA and HDMI work simultaneously or only one at a time?
A: You can use both simultaneously and they can be operated independently as well. The HDMI's maximum output resolution is 4K while VGA can do up to 1080P output.