A BULLET CAM THATS GREAT FOR ANY SITUATION
Introducing the outdoor motorized generation of adjustable lens high definition compatible cameras. This 1080P bullet security camera is capable of producing a beautiful high definition image that's 6 times the resolution of traditional analog CCTV cameras. Producing amazingly clear pictures for both day and night. The adjustable motorized zoom lens moves from a wide 2.7mm angle to a tighter zoomed in 13.5mm positioning. With just the push of a button, it is the perfect camera for 2 story homes, business, warehouses and even state and federal properties.
This traditional style bullet camera even retains the features you've come to expect; infrared night vision; weatherized components; OSD controls and an easy to mount design. All of this makes this security cam, one of the most desired cameras for both installers, and do it yourselfers.
INCREASED SECURITY WITH A MOTORIZED HIGH-DEFINITION CAMERA
The 1080P, 4 in 1 HD motorized bullet Cam, is fitted with 30 extremely powerful infrared LED lights to allow it to see in complete darkness. This bullet camera provides a near unrivaled maximum night vision distance of 150 feet depending on scene reflectance.
It also features a 1/2.8" 2.4 Megapixel Sony CMOS image sensor, with true 30fps @ 1080P quality. The lens can be easily changed from a wide 102 degree to a narrow 31 degree field of view controllable through the DVR. You'll also have the ability to switch between analog and HD Image quality.
- 1/2.8” 2.4 Megapixel SONY CMOS
- 2.7~13.5mm Lens
- Motorized / fixed iris
- Built-in LED's (150ft IR Distance)
- 30fps @ 1080P
- AGC, ATW, BLC, DWDR(via OSD menu)
- IP66, Water-resistant housing, DC12V
- BNC output for CVBS (Analog), HD-CVI, TVI and AHD
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED HD DVR'S
- HD Video Recorders - Click Here
- 1080P Bullet Security Camera with IR & 2.8-12mm Lens
- Mounting Screws
- 1 Year Manufactures Warranty
- Ingress Protection: IP66
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8” 2.4 Megapixel SONY CMOS
- Effective Pixels : 1920(H)×1080(V) 30fps @ 1080P
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60~1/30,000s (Auto)
- Mini. Illumination: 0 Lux IR on
- Max. IR LEDs Length: 150 ft Depending on Scene Reflectance
- Day/Night: Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
- Focal Length: 2.7~13.5mm Motorized Lens
- S/N Ratio: MORE THAN 50db
- IR Distance: 150ft Depending on Scene Reflectance
- Video Standard: NTSC
- Power Supply: DC12V, Max 4W
- Working Environment: -4°F~122°F
- Dimensions: 11.1” (L) x 3.19” (H)
- Weight: 2.42lbs
Q: What is the field of view?
A: The lens can be easily changed from a wide 102-degree to a narrow 31-degree field of view.
Q: What is the night vision range?
A: Up to 150ft depending on the surrounding's.
Q: What power supply do I need for this?
A: you can use either a power brick (12vlt 2amp - 12vlt 5amp) or a power box (8-16channel's, 12vlt - 1.25amps per channel)
Q: Is this cam universally compatible with other DVR's?
A: This camera is compatible with any analog - 1080P system that supports either CVI, TVI, AHD or CVBS.
Q: What cable will I need when installing this?
A: You can use a siamese coax cable (RG-59).