CAT5E IS THE PERFECT SET UP SOLUTION FOR IP CAMERAS
CAT5e cable transmits speeds of up to 1000Mbps and is often the choice for virtually every application from camera kits, voice over IP phones and networks for computers.
There is a total of 8 wires twisted into 4 pairs, twisting the wire increases it's resistance to outside interference, this makes the cable extremely reliable. Only 2 of the pairs are used to transmit data (1 pair for transmitting, 1 pair for receiving) this means the other two pairs are open which allows the use of power over Ethernet (POE) which can utilize a pair of the wires to power security internet protocol cams.
This one cable can do it all, from transmitting video to powering up cameras.
- High Performance Cat5e, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable
- Power and video in a single jacket
- Great for CCTV installation
- Great for setting up your home network
- Connect your NVR or DVR to any network
- Cat5E Cable 100FT
- 90 Day Manufactures Warranty
PAIR WITH THESE RECOMMENDED ITEMS
- IP surveillance cameras - Click Here
- Adapter type: Video and power
- Connector type: Cat5E
- Weight (Approximate): 1.0 pound
- Material: Copper Clad aluminum & magnesium
- Cable type: 24 AWG
- Color: White or Blue
Q: Does this product come with power?
A: Yes, you can supply power to your Internet Protocol cameras.